To enable the option to separate merchant account deposits when checking out customers, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Credit Card Processing on the left side of the screen.
- Toggle the Allow override for money distribution at checkout option.
- Once you're finished, click Save.
Once you enable this feature, you will be able to see the amount that was deposited to each merchant's account after an item is checked out. Click this link for more information: How to Split Credit Card Payments into Different Merchant Accounts.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Credit Card Processing.
3. Toggle to enable the Allow override for money distribution at checkout option. A green color means that it has been turned on.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.