Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem items if their points total exceeds the redeemed amount.
Let's say we want to reward a customer with a free service after making 10 purchases. You can enter "10" for the Points Given and "100" for the Points Redeemed for that specific service. In this instance, we are giving a customer 10 points each time they purchase that item and once they reach 100 points, they can redeem it or get it for free.
To assign points to services, follow the steps below. If you do not want to use points, you can enter "0" as the value for the item.
Related Article: How to Use Points to Redeem Services and Products in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. You'll have to add points to services for each employee. First, locate the employee. Then, tap the Services button.
5. Select the service.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem. In the below example, customers will receive 50 points each time they book the service with this employee. It will be 500 points to redeem it or to get it for free.
8. Tap Save at the top of the screen.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Locate the service. Click the three dots. Then click Edit.
4. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem. In the below example, customers will receive 50 points each time they book the service with those employees. It will be 500 points to redeem it or to get it for free. Once you're finished, click Save.