Give points to customers as an incentive to purchase more from your business. Customers can collect points when booking classes and services or purchasing products, memberships, and packages. Then they can use points to get free services, classes, and products.
Example: Let's say we want to reward a customer with a free service after 10 purchases. You can enter "10" for the Points Given and "100" for the Points Redeemed for that service. Here, we are giving a customer 10 points each time they purchase that item and once they have 100 points, they can get it for free.
To assign points to services or classes, follow the steps below. If you do not want to use points, enter "0" for points given and points redeemed.
- Vagaro Pro app
- Web Version
Related Article: Using Points - Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
- Navigate to More > Settings > Employee Profiles.
Note: On the Vagaro Pro app, you must open each employee profile and edit their service offerings individually to change the points given and redeemed. If you go directly to More > Settings > Service/Class menu and change points for a service, you are ONLY affecting the currently signed-on employee.
- Scroll to find an employee, and tap the Services button under their name.
- Tap the Services or Classes option.
- Tap the service to add points to, and then tap Edit.
- Scroll down to the Points Given and Points Redeem options and enter or edit both.
Example: Customers will receive 50 points each time they book the service with this employee. Once they collect 500 points, they'll be able to use points to get that service for free.
- Tap Save.
Repeat for each service provider as you need.
- Navigate to Settings > Service/Class Menu.
- Select the Services or Classes tab, click the Action menu (3 vertical dots) by a service or class, and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Performed By table and add points per employee that offers this service.
Fill in Points Given and Points Redeem for each employee.
Example: Customers will receive 50 points each time they book the service with these employees. Once they collect 500 points, they'll be able to use points to get that service for free.
Click this link to learn how to use points: Using Points - Web Version.
Customers can use accumulated points when shopping on the online booking page.
|Customer booking - shows how many points needed to receive free service||Customer booking - shows points applied to selected service|