Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from the business. Clients can collect points when booking classes and services or purchasing products, memberships, and packages. They then can use points to get items for free once they reach a specific point total, set by you.
Example: Let's say we want to reward a customer with a free service after 10 purchases. You can enter "10" for the Points Given and "100" for the Points Redeemed for that specific service. Here, we are giving a customer 10 points each time they purchase that item and once they reach 100 points, they can get it for free.
To assign points to services, follow the steps below. If you do not want to use points, you enter "0" as the value for the points given and points redeemed.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. You'll have to add points to services for each employee. First, find the employee. Then, tap the Services button.
5. Select the service you want to add points to.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem. In the below example, customers will receive 50 points each time they book the service with this employee. Once they collect 500 points, they'll be able to redeem the service or get it for free.
8. Tap Save at the top of the screen.
Click this link to learn how to use points: Using Points in Vagaro.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Select the Services option from the top. Find the service. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem. In the below example, customers will receive 50 points each time they book the service with those employees. Once they reach 500 points, they can redeem it or get it for free. Once you're finished, click Save. You're all set!
Now customers can use points from the store location and when shopping on the online booking page. Click this link to see how to use points from the store location.