To change the status of an appointment to "no-show" when a client is not able to make it at the scheduled time, follow these steps:
- Select the appointment on the calendar.
- Select the No Show status.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select the appointment.
3. Tap Change Status.
4. Tap No Show.
5. Enter a message. Tap Notify Customer to let the client know about the change in status. Notice you also can choose not to notify the customer.
On the Web Version
1. Click Calendar
2. Select the appointment. Then, select No Show.
3. Enter a message. Click Notify Customer to let a client know about the change in appointment status.