To deny a customer's request to book an appointment with your business, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop versions of Vagaro.
*Remember, you can notify the customer that the appointment request has been denied and enter a specific reason. The client will then receive a notification of the status change.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Find and select the appointment on the calendar.
3. Tap Change Status.
4. Tap Deny.
5. Tap Deny again to confirm the action.
6. Enter a message you want to send to the customer in the box under Message to Customer.
Tap Notify Customer to let the client know that the appointment has been denied. Select Don't Notify Customer if you do not want to let the customer know about the change in status.
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Find and select the appointment on the schedule. Then, select Deny.
3. Enter a message you want to send to the customer in the box next to Message to Customer.
Click Notify Customer to let the client know about the change in appointment status. Select Don't Notify Customer if you do not want to notify the client of the status change.