To deny a customer's request to book an appointment with your business in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Once you get to the Calendar screen, select the appointment. Then select the appropriate status.
Remember you can notify the customer that their appointment request has been denied. The client will then receive a notification of the status change.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select the appointment on the calendar.
3. Tap Change Status.
4. Tap Deny.
5. Tap Deny.
6. Enter a message in the box. Tap Notify Customer to let the client know that the appointment has been denied. Notice you also can choose not to notify the customer of the change in status.
On the Web Version
1. Click Calendar.
2. Click on the appointment. Then, select Deny.
3. Enter a message in the box. Click Notify Customer to let a client know about the change in appointment status.