To deny a customer's request to book an appointment with your business, follow the steps below.
Related Article: Set Online Appointment Rules - Web Version
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Log in and tap Calendar.
2. Find and tap the appointment on the calendar.
3. Tap Change Status.
4. Tap Deny.
5. Tap Deny again to confirm the action.
6. Enter a message you want to send to the customer in the box under Message to Customer.
Tap Notify Customer to let the client know that the appointment has been denied. Select Don't Notify Customer if you do not want to let the customer know about the change in status.
1. Click Calendar.
2. Click an appointment and then select Change Status.
3. Click Deny this appointment.
4. Enter a message you want to send to the customer in the box next to Message to Customer.
Click Notify Customer to let the client know about the change in appointment status. Select Don't Notify Customer if you do not want to notify the client of the status change.