Editing a client's Points Balance is simple in Vagaro. Just select the customer. Select Edit to make changes to the profile. Enter the new points total. Tap or click Save. Then, you'll be able to apply the balance to any future payments on the Checkout screen.
- How to Assign Points to Products
- How to Edit Points for Services and Classes
- How to Apply Customer Points to Payments
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Customers.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Tap on the screen to enter the total. Then, tap Save at the top of the screen.
5. Tap on the Data tab to view the client's points total in their profile.
6. You'll be able to see the client's Points Balance on the checkout screen. Points can be applied to payments when the redeem value's met.
On the Web Version
1. Click Customers.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then select it when it appears below.
3. Click on the Edit link.
4. Enter the new Points Balance.
5. The update has been confirmed.
6. You'll be able to see the client's Points Balance on the checkout screen. Points can be applied to payments when the redeem value's met. Just click on the checkbox under Use Pts.