A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To update a class, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Select the class.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen to edit the class.
5. Tap Add Attendee to add more participants to the class. Click this link to learn more: How to Add Participants to a Class in Vagaro.
6. You can change the class as well as the instructor.
7. Tap on the date to change the day and time.
8. Select the date on the calendar. Tap Done when you're finished.
9. Select the time. Tap Done when you're finished.
10. Tap Max Capacity to edit the number of participants you want to allow to sign up for the session.
11. Tap Duration to edit the time length of the session.
12. Tap OK once you have selected the duration.
13. Select Resource to add a new resource.
14. Select the resource you want to add.
15. Tap Repeat to set the class as a recurring event. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Schedule Recurring or Repeat Classes.
16. In the Comments field, enter a comment you want to add to the class.
Select Notify Attendee to set if you want to notify the client of the change in status. A red color means the option has been turned on.
Tap Book Class to continue.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select the class on the calendar. Then click Edit.
3. You can select a different class and trainer. Click on the calendar and clock icons to change the date and time.
In the field next to Capacity, you set the number of participants are able to sign up. In the field next to Duration, you can edit the time length of the class.
4. Under Comment, enter a comment you want to add to the session. Then click on the Repeat drop-down to set it as a recurring event.
5. Click Add Attendee to add more participants to the class. Click this link for more information: How to Add Participants to a Class in Vagaro.
6. To change the status of a specific participant, click the Action link. Then select the status you prefer. Click Book when you are ready.