A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To update a class, follow these steps:
- Go to your calendar.
- Select the class.
- Tap or click Edit.
- Make the updates to the booking.
- Hit Book.
Remember there is a difference between how classes and services are defined. Services are meant for clients to book as an individual online. Classes refer to sessions that have more than one person at a time.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Select the class.
3. Tap Edit.
4. Notice you can book the class at the top of the screen once you're finished making the edits. Tap the three lines to change the status of the class.
5. Tap Add Attendee to add more participants to the class. Click this link to learn how to use this feature: How to Add Participants to a Class in Vagaro.
6. Tap on the drop-down to change the class.
7. Tap on the drop-down below to change the trainer. Then, make the selection.
8. Tap on the date to change the day and time.
9. Select the date on the calendar. Tap Done when you're finished.
10. Select the time. Tap Done when you're finished.
11. Tap Max Capacity. Then, enter the maximum number of participants for the class.
12. Tap Duration.
13. Tap OK once you have selected the duration.
14. Tap to add a new resource.
15. Tap on the option to make the selection.
16. Tap Repeat to set the class as a recurring event. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Schedule Recurring or Repeat Classes.
17. Notice you can enter a comment.
18. Toggle the switch to notify the client of the update. A red color means the option has been enabled.
19. Tap Book Class when you're finished.
On the Web Version
1. Click Calendar.
2. Select the class on the calendar. Then, click Edit.
3. Click on the drop-down menus to select a class, trainer, and resource. Click on the calendar and clock icons to change the date and time. Notice you can enter the maximum capacity as well as the duration.
4. Enter a comment. Then, click on the Repeat drop-down to set it as a recurring event.
5. Click Add Attendee to add more participants to the class. Click this link for more information: How to Add Participants to a Class in Vagaro.
6. The attendees will appear above once they are selected. Click Next when you're finished.
7. Click Add Attendee after selecting the class frequency options.
8. Click Add Attendee and Checkout to collect payment.
9. Click on the Action link to change the class status of an attendee.
10. Click Book when you are finished.