A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To add participants to a class using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps.
- Select the scheduled class on your calendar.
- Tap Add Attendees.
- Once you've finished selecting the participants and setting up the booking schedule for the session, tap Add Attendee to add the participants to the class. Tap Add Attendee and Checkout to add the participants and check them out for the session.
Remember there is a difference between how classes and services are defined. Services are meant for clients to book as an individual online. Classes refer to sessions that have more than one person at a time.
Let's get started!
1. Go to your Calendar. Then select the class you've scheduled.
2. Tap Add Attendees.
3. To search for and add specific attendees, enter the name or names in the search box. Then, select them when they appear below.
4. Tap the screen to select the number of sessions, the start date, the frequency as well as how often you want to repeat the class. Then select the day below.
5. Tap ADD ATTENDE(S) TO CLASS to add the participants to the class or tap ADD & CHECKOUT to add the participants and check them out for the session.
6. Once the participants have been added, you can confirm this on the Calendar.