Vagaro's scheduling feature makes booking and managing classes much more convenient and simple. You also can add participants just as easily.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Go to your calendar. Tap on the class.
2. Tap Add Attendees.
3. Enter the name or names in the search box. Then, select them when they appear below.
4. Tap on the screen to select the number of sessions, the start date, the frequency as well as how often you want to repeat the class.
5. Select the day below.
6. Tap the red circle to remove the participant from the class.
7. Tap ADD ATTENDE(S) TO CLASS to add more participants.
8. Tap ADD & CHECKOUT to collect payment for the class.
9. The participants have been added to the class. Notice the number has increased, reflecting the attendees who have been added.
On the Web Version
1. Click on the class on your calendar.
2. Click Add Attendees.
3. Click on the checkboxes next to the customers' names to select them. Their names will be added to the attendee list above.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter the number of sessions. Then, select if you want to offer the class weekly or monthly.
6. Click on the checkbox to select the day or days.
7. Enter the class frequency.
8. Click on the calendar icon to select the start date.
9. Click Add Attendee to add more participants.
10. Click Add Attendee and Checkout to collect payment.
11. Enter the payment.
12. Click Checkout.
13. Notice you have options to rebook, go to the calendar screen or do more checkouts.