A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To add participants to a class, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Adding Attendees to a Class Session
1. Go to your Calendar. Then select the class you've scheduled.
2. Tap Add Attendees.
3. To search for and add specific attendees, enter the name or names in the search box. Then, select them when they appear below.
4. Tap the screen to select the number of sessions, the start date, the frequency as well as how often you want to repeat the class. Then select the day below.
5. Tap ADD ATTENDE(S) TO CLASS to add the participants to the class or tap ADD & CHECKOUT to add the participants and check them out for the session.
6. You can see that the participants have been added to the Calendar.