The low quantity warning is a notification that lets you know when a product is low in stock. You can assign this to any product you add or edit on the Inventory Management List.
Follow the steps below:
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Select the product on the list.
5. Tap on the three lines at the top of the screen.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter the number for the Low Quantity Warning. The system will alert you that are running low when you reach this number.
8. Tap Submit to save the changes.
9. Tap on the bell icon at the bottom of the screen to see your account notifications, including your low inventory warnings.
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Inventory.
3. Find the product on the list. Click the Action menu (3 vertical dots). Then click Edit.
4. Under Low Quantity Warning, enter the number you want to set. The software will alert you that you are running low when you reach this number.
5. Click Submit at the bottom of the screen to save the changes.
6. Click on the bell icon at the top of the screen to see your account notifications, including your low quantity warnings.
7. In the Notifications panel, under Low Inventory, select View. This takes you to the Inventory Management screen, where you can see all your products that are running low in stock.
8. The Low quantity products only filter is selected automatically, allowing you to see all your low inventory items.