To send emails to a specific list of customers, follow these steps:
- Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
- Click Create Email/Daily deal.
- Select Create new email or daily deals.
- Click on the See Who link under customer(s) will receive email.
- Click Apply & Close once you are finished selecting the customers.
- Click Announced at the bottom of the screen when you're finished creating the email.
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Create Email/Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Click Create Email.
5. Click on the See Who link under customer(s) will receive email. You also will be able to see this option when sending the email to a Filtered List.
Remember you won't see this feature when sending an automated email.
6. Click Select All to select all customers. Click Deselect All to not include any clients in the email.
7. Notice you can select or deselect clients individually. Just click on the checkbox next to the customer's name.
8. Click Apply & Close once you are finished making the selections.
9. Click Announced at the bottom of the screen when you're finished creating the email.
What Happens if I Reach the Email Limit?
You'll receive this notification when you reach your email limit. Select View Email Plans to choose a different Email Marketing Plan from the Vagaro account.