How to Send Emails to Specific Customers
You can send emails to a specific list of customers when using Vagaro's easy-to-use email marketing system. With a plethora of options, templates, and designs, sending stunning and creative messages is convenient and simple in Vagaro. To get started, click Marketing. Then click Create Email/Daily deal. From there, you can send an email to specific clients.
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Create Email/Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Click Create Email.
5. Click on the See Who link under customer(s) will receive email. You also will be able to see this option when sending the email to a Filtered List.
Please note: You won't see this feature when sending an automated email.
6. Click Select All to select all customers. Click Deselect All to not include any clients in the email.
7. Notice you can select or deselect clients individually. Just click on the checkbox next to the customer's name.
8. Click Apply & Close once you are finished making the selections.