Vagaro's easy-to-use email marketing system and its plethora of options make sending emails to clients much more convenient and simple. You also can send emails to a specific list of customers using the filter option.
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Create Email/Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Click Create Email.
5. Click on the See Who link under customer(s) will receive email. You also will be able to see this option when sending the email to a Filtered List.
Please note: You won't see this feature when sending an automated email.
6. Click Select All to select all customers. Click Deselect All to not include any clients in the email.
7. Notice you can select or deselect clients individually. Just click on the checkbox next to the customer's name.
8. Click Apply & Close once you are finished making the selections.