The email marketing builder allows you to send high-quality emails to specific customers. Additionally, you can choose from a plethora of templates and designs, when creating and sending emails to clients.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Marketing.
- Click Create Email/Daily deal.
- Select Create new email or daily deals.
- Click Announced when you're finished creating the item.
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Create Email/Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Click Create Email.
5. Click on the See Who link under customer(s) will receive email. You also will be able to see this option when sending the email to a Filtered List.
Please note: You won't see this feature when sending an automated email.
6. Click Select All to select all customers. Click Deselect All to not include any clients in the email.
7. Notice you can select or deselect clients individually. Just click on the checkbox next to the customer's name.
8. Click Apply & Close once you are finished making the selections.