Make changes to an existing appointment in just a few short steps in Vagaro. Just select the appointment on the calendar. Tap or click Edit. Make the appropriate changes. Then, book the appointment.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap on the appointment.
2. Tap Edit.
3. Tap EDIT APPOINTMENT.
4. This message will appear if the client has a pop-up note. Just tap Close.
5. Tap Book at the top of the screen after making all the modifications below. Just tap on each option to make the changes.
Notice you also can cancel or delete the appointment at the top of the screen. Tap on the three lines to change the status of the appointment.
On the Web Version
1. Click Calendar.
2. Select the appointment.
3. Click Edit.
4. Click on the drop-down to select the service.
5. Select the date and time. Then, enter the price and duration.
6. Click on the drop-down menus to select the resource, appointment type, gender preference and outcall service type.
7. Enter a comment. Then, click on the Repeat Off drop-down to set the appointment as a recurring event.
8. Click on the checkbox next to Notify Customer to notify the client of the update.
9. Notice you can edit the customer's profile, view or add notes, view the client's history or update the credit card details on file.
10. Click Book when you're finished with the updates.