To rebook an appointment from the Calendar as well as from the Checkout screen, follow the steps below.
- From the Calendar Screen (next)
- From the Checkout Screen
Related Article: Rebook an Appointment - Web Version
Rebook from the Calendar
- Tap an existing appointment and select Rebook.
- Service, Employee, and a date one month in the future are pre-selected. Click Search.
Note: If the date is unavailable, a pop-up warning will display. It shows the next date with available appointments. Click Go to [date] to view the next available date.
- Click the button for an available appointment time.
- Make any changes to the booking screen and then click Book (or Charge Deposit if the appointment has a deposit requirement.)
The new appointment is added to the calendar.
Rebook from the Checkout Screen
When you've finished with a checkout you'll see a pop-up display with a rebook option. Tap Rebook.
Click OK to close the infobox and return to the checkout screen.
If the Rebook option finds an appointment to work with, continue the rebook process from Step 2, above.