To see if you've been approved for credit card processing, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the screen under Add-Ons.
- Select the Employee Account button to see if you have been approved. You'll see a status of Active on the right side of the screen for each employee who has been approved. You'll also see an option to get a free credit card reader.
*Remember, if the legal business name on the credit card application does not match the name that's on your taxes, credit card statements, and government-issued ID, this may result in delays in getting approved for Vagaro Merchant Services.
Let's get started!
How to Know If Your Credit Card Application is Approved
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Employee Account button.
4. Find the employee. A status of Active means that the credit card application has been approved. If an employee hasn't signed up for credit card processing, they can click Apply.
You'll receive the below email once the merchant account is approved. Tap the Get Free EMV Credit Reader button to place an order for a free reader.