I Want to Know If My Vagaro Merchant Application Has Been Improved, Where Do I Go to See This?
If you've completed your application for credit card processing, you can see if you've been approved in your Vagaro account. To see any changes in status to your merchant application, follow these steps.
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Employee Account option to see if you have been approved. You'll see a status of Active. You'll also see an option to get a free credit card reader.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Credit Card Processing.
3. Click on the Employee Account button.
4. Locate the employee. A status of Active means that the credit card application has been approved.
5. Click Apply to start a new credit card application.