If you've completed your application for credit card processing in Vagaro, you can see if you've been approved in your account. To see any changes in status, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the screen under Add-Ons.
- Select the Employee Account button to see if you have been approved. You'll see a status of Active on the right side of the screen for each employee who has been approved. You'll also see an option to get a free credit card reader.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Employee Account button.
4. Locate the employee. A status of Active means that the credit card application has been approved. If an employee wants to start a new credit card application, they can click Apply.