My Clients Can't Leave Reviews, What Do I Do?
Vagaro offers a few solutions for clients having difficulties leaving reviews.
One thing to consider is customers must be logged into the exact profile they have with your business. If they use an account that is not tied to your business, they will not be able to review your services.
Another common error is clients create a separate account, not realizing that the business has created one for them. This is an issue because the customer ends up logging into an account that is not connected to the business. So the client is unable to write a review.
One suggestion is to send an Invite All message. This function allows you to send an email to customers who have been added to your account. Clients specifically receive an introductory message as well as a temporary username and password. They also receive a URL link that takes them directly to your booking page.
Click this link for more information: How to Invite New Customers to Your Vagaro Booking Page.
Another solution is to email the client his or her log-in credentials. Just follow the steps below to do so.
1. Click Customers.
2. Click on the Select Customer/Phone box or enter the name. Then, select the customer.
3. You can see the client's temporary log-in credentials on the right side of the screen. Click Email login information to email the customer their log-in info.
4. Click OK to confirm sending the message.
5. Click OK to verify the email was sent.
6. You also can change the client's username and password. Just click on the Edit link.
7. Enter the new username and password. Then, click Submit.
8. Click OK to confirm the change.