To quickly advance to another date on the calendar using the Jump feature on the Vagaro Pro app, follow these steps:
- Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the three lines at the top of the screen.
- Tap Jump.
- Select the date. Then you're set.
1. Tap Calendar
2. Tap on the three lines.
3. Tap Jump.
4. Tap on any of the negative numbers to go back to a past date. Tap on the positive numbers to advance to a future date. Each number represents a week.
5. Tap By Date to go to a specific date on the calendar.
6. This screen will appear when you tap the By Date option. Tap on the year to go to a past year or advance to a future year.
7. Tap on the date on the calendar to make the selection.
8. Tap on the minus sign to go to a past week. Tap on the plus sign to advance on the calendar.
9. Tap Done when you are finished.