To refund a transaction, follow these steps:
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Tap Transaction List.
4. Find the transaction on the list. Then select it. You also can find a transaction that occurred on a specific day by selecting a date range at the top of the screen.
5. Tap Refund at the top of the screen.
6. Tap the Refund option. You'll find this below the service.
7. Enter the correct Refund Amount. Then tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
8. Enter how you want to distribute the refund. Then tap Submit when you're finished.
9. Tap Refund at the bottom of the screen.
10. Enter the reason for the refund. Select Email Receipt to email a copy to the recipient. Click Print Receipt to get a paper copy. A green color means that the options have been turned on. Tap Continue when you are finished.
11. Tap Print at the top-right of the screen to get a paper copy of the receipt. To bypass this step, tap Skip at the top-left of the screen.