To refund a transaction in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Reports.
- Tap Transaction List.
- Locate the transaction. Select it. Then tap Refund to begin the process. Remember, refunds, on average, take about 24 hours to deposit to a customer's bank account.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Tap Transaction List.
4. Locate the transaction. Then select it. You also can find a transaction that occurred on a specific day by selecting a date range at the top of the screen.
5. Tap Refund at the top of the screen.
6. Tap the Refund option. You'll find this below the service.
7. Review the information. Enter the correct refund amount. Then, tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
8. Enter how you want to distribute the refund. Tap Submit when you're finished.
9. Tap Refund at the bottom of the screen.
10. Enter the reason for the refund. Toggle the email and receipt options to email or print a copy of the receipt. A green color means that the options have been enabled. Tap Continue when you are finished.
11. Tap Print to get a physical copy of the receipt. Notice you also can bypass this step by tapping Skip at the top of the screen.