The Transaction List feature allows you to issue customer refunds. To get started, go to your transaction list. Locate the transaction and tap on the item to refund it. Remember, refunds, on average, take about 24 hours to reflect on a bank account statement.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Tap Transaction List.
4. Locate the transaction. Then, tap on it.
5. Tap Refund at the top of the screen.
6. Tap on the Refund option found just below the service.
7. Review the information. Enter the correct refund amount. Then, tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
8. Enter how you want to distribute the refund.
9. Tap Submit when you're finished.
10. Tap Refund at the bottom of the screen.
11. Enter the reason for the refund.
12. Toggle the email and receipt options to email or print a copy of the receipt. A green color means that the options have been enabled.
13. Tap Continue when you are finished.
14. Tap Print to get a physical copy of the receipt. Notice you also can bypass this step by tapping Skip at the top of the screen.