Businesses can change a customer's membership when adding another one to their profile. The system will display a popup informing you that a client already has a membership when making the change on the checkout screen. This prompt appears because customers are unable to sign up for multiple memberships and can only sign up for one at a time.
How to Change a Customer's Membership
1. Click Settings.
2. Enter the customer's name.
3. Click on the Membership button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click Yes to change the membership.
5. Click Change.
6. Click on the drop-down menu to select the new membership.
7. Click Next after making the selection.
8. Enter the credit card details. Then, click Add.