How to Change a Customer's Membership
You can change a customer's membership on the checkout screen in Vagaro. A popup will appear, informing you that a client already has a membership when attempting to make the change. This is because customers can only sign up for one membership at a time.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Checkout.
2. Select the customer. Then, tap Shopping Cart to select the membership.
3. Tap Add Item.
4. Tap Membership.
5. Tap YES to change the membership.
6. Tap Change Membership.
7. Tap on the screen to select the membership.
8. Select the new membership.
9. Tap Next.
10. Enter the credit card details below. Then, tap Save.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Enter the customer's name.
3. Click on the Membership button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click Yes to change the membership.
5. Click Change.
6. Click on the drop-down menu to select the new membership.
7. Click Next after making the selection.
8. Enter the credit card details. Then, click Add.