Vendors are the companies or individuals that supply the products you sell. The Vendor Management feature keeps all your vendors in one place and helps you add, and make changes at any time. To add a vendor, follow these steps.
Adding a Vendor
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Vendors on the left side under Things We Sell.
3. Click Create New to add a new vendor.
4. Click Save after entering the vendor details. An email is required if you're using the Purchase Order feature.
5. The vendor has been added! You can see all the vendors you've added to the list.
6. To edit or delete a vendor, find it on the list. Click on the Action drop-down menu on the right side of the screen. Then select the option you prefer.
7. To search for a vendor, enter the name, phone number, email or website in the search box at the top of the screen. Then click Search.
8. Click Export to export the vendor list to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.