Vendors are the companies or individuals that supply the products you sell. The Vendor Management feature keeps all your vendors in one place and helps you add, and make changes at any time. They go hand-in-hand with Inventory Management and Purchase Orders.
In this video, we talk about creating a vendor and adding them to your products.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Vendors.
3. Click Create New to add a new vendor.
4. Click Save after entering the vendor details.
5. The vendor has been added.
6. Click on the Action drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to edit or delete a vendor.
7. Notice you also can search for a vendor by entering the name, phone number, email or website in the search box. Click Search when you're finished entering the information.
8. Click Export to export the vendor list to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.