Scheduling and keeping track of all your classes can be tough. But Vagaro's easy-to-use scheduling feature simplifies things for you. Just go to your calendar. Select an available time slot. Make the selections for the class you're scheduling. Then tap book.
1. Tap on an available time slot on the calendar.
2. Tap New Class.
3. Tap Select Class to select the service.
4. Tap Select Instruction to choose the service provider.
5. Tap on the date to choose the specific day for the class.
6. Tap Max Capacity to enter the maximum number of participants for the class.
7. Tap Duration to enter the number of minutes or hours you want to set for the class.
8. Tap Repeat to set the class as a recurring service. You can set the class as a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly appointment.
9. Tap on the Comments box to enter any comments. Keep in mind clients will not see any comments you enter.
10. Tap BOOK CLASS once you're finished. You also can tap Book at the top of the screen.
11. The class has been confirmed on the calendar.
12. Tap on the class again to change its status, add participants, schedule a double-booking or make edits.
13. Tap Change Status to modify the status.
14. Tap Add Attendees to add participants.
15. Tap Double Book to book another class at the same time.
16. Tap Edit to make changes to the class.
17. Tap Checkout when the customer is ready to pay for the class.