1. Tap on an available time slot on the calendar.
2. Tap New Class.
3. Tap Select Class to select the service.
4. Tap Select Instruction to choose the service provider.
5. Tap on the date to choose the specific day for the class.
6. Tap Max Capacity to enter the maximum number of participants for the class.
7. Tap Duration to enter the number of minutes or hours you want to set for the class.
8. Tap Repeat to set the class as a recurring service. You can set the class as a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly appointment.
9. Tap on the Comments box to enter any comments. Keep in mind clients will not see any comments you enter.
10. Tap BOOK CLASS once you're finished. You also can tap Book at the top of the screen.
11. The class has been confirmed on the calendar.
12. Tap on the service on the calendar screen to edit the class. Notice there also are options to double-book, add attendees, check out the service and update the status of the class. Just tap Class in Process to change the status.
13. Tap Cancel to cancel the class. Tap More to view additional options.
7. You'll be able to delete the class after tapping More. Notice, you'll also be able to get out of the screen by tapping Close.