To schedule a new class on the calendar, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Scheduling a Class Session
1. Select an available time slot on the calendar.
2. Tap New Class.
3. Tap Select Class to select a class you want to schedule.
4. Tap Teacher to choose the instructor for the session.
5. Tap on the date to choose the specific day for the class.
6. Tap In-House Capacity and Live Stream Capacity to set the maximum number of participants for the class.
7. Tap Duration to set the time length for the class.
8. Tap Repeat to set the class as a recurring or repeat session. You can repeat it daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
9. Tap on the Comments box to enter a comment you want to add to the session. Remember, the client will not see this message.
10. Tap Book at the bottom of the screen.
11. The class has been added to the calendar. To edit the session, select it.
13. Tap Change Status to modify the status.
14. Tap Add Attendees to add participants.
15. Tap Double Book to book another class at the same time.
16. Tap Edit to edit the session.
17. Tap Checkout when the customer is ready to pay for the class.