A Personal Task allows you to schedule time off in your Vagaro account. You can specifically schedule lunch breaks, sick days, vacations, and holidays. There also are recurring options that allow you to book a task daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly.
To book a recurring task, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Go to the employee's calendar. Select an available time slot on the calendar. Then select Personal Task.
- Click on the Personal Time Off drop-down to select the specific task you prefer.
- Once you select the Repeat option and schedule the task, click Save, and you're all set!
Related Article: How to Book a Personal Task in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select an available time slot. Then, click Personal Task.
3. Click the drop-down under Personal Time Off to select a specific task.
4. Once you've selected the Personal Task, click Block Online Booking if you do not want to allow customers to book online during the time frame that a personal task is set. Deselect the option if you want clients to book online during the time that a task has been scheduled. Click Full Day Off if you want to block off your whole schedule for the day.
5. If you do not want to block off your whole schedule, select the preferred start and end times. Under Add Comment, you can add a comment to the task.
6. You can repeat the task Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Let's explore all of these options in more detail.
7. To repeat the task Daily, click Daily under Repeat. Then select the End Date. Click No End Date if you do not want to set a final date.
8. To repeat the class Weekly, select Weekly under Repeat. For example, if you enter "3" in the box under Every, the task will repeat every three weeks.
Select the End Date. Below these options, you can select the day you want to repeat the task. Click No End Date if you do not want to set a final date.
9. To repeat the task Monthly, select Monthly under Repeat. Select the day of the month you want to repeat it. Then select the End Date. Click No End Date if you do not want to set an end date.
10. To repeat the task Yearly, select Yearly. Select the month and the day of the month you want to repeat the task. Then, select the End Date. Click No End Date if you do not want to set an end date.
11. When you're finished, click Save.
12. To Edit or Delete the task, select it. Then select the option you prefer.
13. When editing the task, you can view the History or the Timeline. This allows you to see all the changes that were made to the task. Let's take a closer look at this!
14. The Timeline provides a history of all the updates and modifications to the task. You can see:
- The person who created the task as well as when it was created.
- The Duration of the task.
- If the online booking option was turned on or disabled when the task was set.
- The calendar that the task was booked on.
- The person who modified the task as well as the date and time it was changed.
- Status changes.
- The specific Action that took place when the item was created or modified.