Run detailed reports. Issue refunds. View current and past transactions and print and email customer receipts with the Transaction List Report.
To learn more about this feature, follow the steps below:
Related Article: Transaction List Report - Web Version
- Navigate to More > Reports > Transaction List.
- Tap the Filter icon at the top-right of the screen on the Transaction List page to select the filters you want to apply to the report. This allows you to narrow the list to the specific transactions you want to see.
- Tap on the Date field to select a Date Range. This allows you to see transactions processed during the dates you select.
- Tap GO when you're finished selecting the filters you want to apply.
- You can see the total amount earned during the date range you selected. You can also view the rest of the transactions on the list.
- To refund a transaction or get a copy of the receipt, find the transaction on the list. Select it. Then swipe to the right on the screen.