Run detailed reports. Review past checked-out transactions. View customer receipts. Issue refunds. And run additional reports with the Transaction List feature on the Vagaro Pro App. Read the article below for more information.
How to Run a Transaction Report on the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Reports.
3. Tap Transaction List.
4. Tap on the box to select the date range.
5. Select one of the date range options. Tap Custom at the bottom of the screen to select a specific date range.
6. You'll be able to see the total amount that was earned during the selected time frame. You'll also be able to view all your transactions.
7. Tap on the specific transaction. Then, swipe to the right to issue a refund or view a receipt of the transaction.
8. Notice you'll also be able to refund or view a receipt of a transaction when a report is run. Just tap the Receipt and Refund options, respectively. You'll also be able to view the following:
- The transaction date or the date the service was checked out.
- The appointment date or the date of the scheduled service.
- The service provider. Notice you can change the service provider by tapping Sold By.
- Who checked out the appointment.
- The service or item that was checked out.
9. The transactions screen, in addition, will display the following:
- The quantity of the item that was purchased.
- The price.
- The tax that was applied.
- If any tips were added.
- If any discounts were applied.
- The total amount paid.
- The payment type, whether it was paid with cash, a credit card, check or gift certificate.