How Do I Change Client Information and Manage Customers in Vagaro?
Edit customer profiles, run and manage client reports and keep track of all customer details including a client's appointment and purchase history using the Vagaro Pro App.
Helpful Link: How to Add and Edit Customer Profiles on the Web Version.
Adding a Customer Profile
1. Tap Customers.
2. Tap Add.
3. Tap on the three lines to add a customer.
4. Enter the first and last names.
5. Tap Add to upload a photo of the customer.
6. Tap Gender to select the gender.
7. Enter the customer's phone numbers as well as the email. This way, customers will be able to receive notifications when appointments are booked.
8. Enter the customer's mailing address.
9. Select the customer's birthday. You can elect not to display the customer's birthday by toggling the Hide Age switch. A green color indicates that the option has been enabled.
10. Enter the name of the person who referred the customer to your business.
11. Enter any general tags or keywords you want to associate with the profile.
12. Toggle the switches to allow the customer to receive text, email, and push notifications when appointments are booked.
13. Tap Save when you're finished.
14. The customer's profile has been saved.
Editing a Customer Profile
1. Tap on the customer's name.
2. Notice you'll be able to see the customer's history, including the following: their data, any appointments or classes they've booked, any notes or IOUs that have been created, as well as any products, gift certificates, packages, and memberships they have purchased. Just tap on the appropriate tab to view the information you want to see.
3. Tap on the Mobile number to call or text a customer directly.
4. Tap Email to send the customer a direct message.
5. Tap Edit to make changes to the customer's profile.
6. Tap on the respective fields to make the changes. Tap Edit at the top of the screen to upload a new photo.
7. Toggle the switches to edit the text, email, and push notification options.
8. Tap Save when you are finished.