The Customer Management feature allows you to add new clients, edit customer profiles and keep track of all customer details including appointment and purchase history.
Follow the steps below to learn more.
How to Add a Customer on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Add.
3. Tap on the three lines to add a customer.
4. Enter the first and last names. Tap Add to upload a photo of the customer. Tap Gender to select the gender.
Enter the customer's phone numbers as well as the email. This way, customers will be able to receive notifications when appointments are booked. Then enter the customer's mailing address.
5. Select the customer's birthday. You can choose not to display the customer's birthday by selecting the Hide Age option. A green color indicates that the option has been activated. Enter the name of the person who referred the customer to your business.
Enter any general tags or keywords you want to associate with the profile. Tap Customer Since to select how long the customer has been with your business. Tap Send Email Copy to CC another customer on the client's appointment email notifications.
Under Notification Preferences, toggle the SMS text, Email, and Push Notification options to allow clients to receive notifications when appointments are booked.
6. Tap Save at the top of the profile when you're finished.
7. The customer's profile has been saved.
How to Edit a Customer
1. Go back to the Customer section on the app (Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen). Enter the name of the customer in the Name, Phone, Email field. Then select the client from the list.
2. At the top-right of the screen, tap Edit to edit the customer's profile.
Below this option, you can see the customer's history, including the client's profile information, appointment and class history, notes, IOUs, products, gift certificates, packages, and memberships. Swipe from left to right on the screen to view more options.
Then select the tab to view more details. For example, select the Appointments tab to see the customer's Appointment History.