The Customer Management feature allows you to add new clients, edit customer profiles and keep track of all customer details including appointment and purchase history.
To explore this feature in more detail using the Vagaro Pro App, follow the steps below.
How to Add a Customer
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Add.
3. Tap on the three lines to add a customer.
4. Enter the first and last names. Tap Add to upload a photo of the customer. Tap Gender to select the gender. Enter the customer's phone numbers as well as the email. This way, customers will be able to receive notifications when appointments are booked. Then enter the customer's mailing address.
5. Select the customer's birthday. You can choose not to display the customer's birthday by toggling the Hide Age switch. A green color indicates that the option has been enabled. Enter the name of the person who referred the customer to your business.
Enter any general tags or keywords you want to associate with the profile. Tap Customer Since to select how long the customer has been with your business. Tap Send Email Copy to CC another customer on the client's appointment email notifications.
Under Notification Preferences, toggle the SMS text, Email, and Push Notification options to allow to allow clients to receive notifications when appointments are booked.
6. Tap Save at the top of the profile when you're finished.
7. The customer's profile has been saved.
How to Edit a Customer
1. Once you get to the Customer section on the app, select the client. You can find customers quickly by entering their name or contact information in the search box at the top of the screen.
2. At the top-right of the screen, tap Edit to make changes to a customer's profile.
Below this option, you'll be able to see the customer's history, including their profile information, appointment and class history, notes, IOUs, products, gift certificates, packages, and memberships. Select the appropriate option to view more details.
3. Once you're finished editing the profile, tap Save.