If you're a salon owner who's sold your business and has an employee who needs access to ownership privileges, you can change the account owner in your Vagaro account.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Find the account owner's profile. Tap on the three dots.
- Select Reassign.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then, tap on the three dots.
5. Tap Reassign.
6. Tap Reassign Account Ownership.
7. Tap Continue.
8. Enter the password. Then, tap Login.
9. Tap Continue after reading the message.
10. Tap on the drop-down menus to select a new owner as well as the access level. Tap Add Employee if the new owner does not have an employee profile.
11. Tap Continue.
12. Enter the credit card details. Then, tap Continue.
13. Tap Reassign Ownership once you are done reading the Reassign Account Ownership summary.
14. Tap Finish once you have read the message verifying the transfer.
How to Reassign a Calendar to Another Employee
Please note: You can't reassign a calendar to an employee who has had hours or services set up in the Employee Profiles section.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Tap Settings. Then, tap Employee Profiles to get back to the Employees Profiles page.
2. Locate the owner. Then, tap on the three dots.
3. Tap Reassign.
4. Tap Reassign Calendar. Next, select the service provider or tap Add Employee if the person does not have a profile.
5. Tap Save.
6. Tap OK to confirm the reassignment of the calendar.