To reassign ownership of a Vagaro account if the current owner is retiring or selling the business to another person, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version:
- Once you log into the account, tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Once you find the account owner's profile, tap the three dots that correspond to the profile. Then select Reassign to begin the process.
*If you have a merchant account, make sure to cancel the account before changing ownership. To cancel a merchant account, email email@example.com or call 800-919-0157.
Related Article: How to Reassign or Switch Account Ownership on the Web Version.
Let's get started!
1. Once you log into your account, tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then tap the three dots that correspond to the employee's profile.
5. Tap Reassign.
6. Tap Reassign Account Ownership. Then tap Continue.
7. Enter the password. Then tap Login.
8. The new account owner will be required to add a credit card to the account. Tap Continue after you have read this message.
9. Tap the drop-down menu under Select New Owner to select a new account owner. Tap Add Employee if the new owner does not have an employee profile and you need to create one. Once you've made your selections, tap the drop-down under Select Access Level to assign an access level to the new owner. When you're finished, tap Continue.
10. Enter the credit card details. Then tap Continue.
11. Tap Reassign Ownership once you are done reading the Reassign Account Ownership summary. Then tap Finish once you have read the message confirming the transfer.
How to Reassign a Calendar to Another Employee
Remember, you are unable to reassign a calendar to an employee who has hours or services added to their profile.
1. To get back to the Employee Profiles page, tap More at the bottom of the screen. Tap Settings. Then tap Employee Profiles.
2. Once you get to the Employee Profiles screen, locate the account owner. Then tap the three dots that correspond to the profile.
3. Tap Reassign.
4. Tap Reassign Calendar. Then select the service provider or tap Add Employee if the person does not have a profile. Tap Save when you're finished.
6. Tap OK to confirm the reassignment.