To add a tip and select your tipping options, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro App:
1. Tap Checkout.
2. Tap Select Customer.
3. Enter the name of the client. Then select the name once it appears below.
4. After selecting the service, you can enter a custom tip by entering the amount in the section that corresponds to Tip on the right side of the screen.
5. If the customer has multiple service providers, you can split the tip between the employees. The Split option appears.
6. You also can set your receipt and tip preferences. Tap the gear icon at the top of the Checkout screen.
7. Select the Tipping Options that you want your customers to choose during the checkout. You can select up to five.
Notice you can also set your Receipt Preferences. Select Paper to print a copy of the receipt. Select Email to email it to the customer. These settings will apply to all your future checkouts.
Tap the gear icon at the top-right of the screen to get back to the Checkout screen.
8. Once you get back to the main Checkout screen, the customer will be able to select one of the tipping options you set.