Vagaro's simple-to-use checkout system makes adding a tip easy and convenient. Just tap or click on the gear icon on the checkout screen. Select up to five tipping percentages. Save your preferences. Then, your tipping options will be applied to any customer you check out. You also can edit your preferences at any point. Just click on the gear icon again to make the changes.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Checkout.
2. Tap Select Customer.
3. Enter the name of the client. Next, select the name once it appears below.
4. Tap the gear icon at the top of the screen.
5. Tap on any of the tipping percentages under Tipping Options. Notice you also can print a physical copy of the receipt or send a copy of the receipt to the customer via email. Just tap the Paper and Email buttons, respectively.
6. Proceed with the normal checkout. The customer will have an option to apply any tipping options that were set.
On the Web Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the All Customers option. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. After adding services to the checkout screen, click on the gear icon at the bottom of the screen. You'll find this icon under the Checkout option.
4. Select the tipping options. You can select up to five. Click Don't ask for tip if you do not want to display these options.
5. Toggle the switch to require digital signatures after completing credit card transactions.
6. Click Save.
7. Click OK to save the preferences.