To add a tip and select your tipping options using the Vagaro Pro App, follow the steps below.
1. Tap Checkout.
2. Tap Select Customer.
3. Enter the name of the client. Next, select the name once it appears below.
4. After selecting the service, you can enter a custom tip. Just enter the amount in the Tip section.
5. If the customer has multiple service providers, you can split the tip between the employees.
6. You also can set your receipt and tip preferences. Just tap the gear icon at the top of the Checkout screen.
7. Select the tip percentages under Tipping Options. You can select up to five. You also can print a physical copy of the receipt or send a copy of the receipt to the customer via email. Just tap the Paper and Email buttons, respectively. The changes will save automatically. Tap the gear icon to get back to the Checkout screen.
8. Proceed with the normal checkout. The customer will have an option to apply any tipping options that were set.