To add a tip and select your tipping options in Vagaro, follow the steps below.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Checkout.
2. Tap Select Customer.
3. Enter the name of the client. Next, select the name once it appears below.
4. After selecting the service, you can enter a custom tip. Just enter the amount in the Tip section.
5. If the customer has multiple service providers, you can split the tip between the employees.
6. You also can set your receipt and tip preferences. Just tap the gear icon at the top of the Checkout screen.
7. Select the tip percentages under Tipping Options. You can select up to five. You also can print a physical copy of the receipt or send a copy of the receipt to the customer via email. Just tap the Paper and Email buttons, respectively. The changes will save automatically. Tap the gear icon to get back to the Checkout screen.
8. Proceed with the normal checkout. The customer will have an option to apply any tipping options that were set.
On the Web Version
Tipping on the Checkout Screen
To save time, you can click on the tip entry field on the checkout screen to view and select pre-calculated tip amounts based on your default tip settings.
1. To get started, click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the All Customers option. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Click on the box next to Tip. Then, select the percentage you want to apply towards the payment. You also can enter a custom tip in the box just above the tip percentages.
4. Click Checkout when you are done selecting or entering the payment.
Setting Receipt and Tipping Options
1. After adding services to the checkout screen, click on the gear icon at the bottom of the screen. You'll find this icon under the Checkout option.
2. Select the tipping options. You can select up to five. Click Don't ask for tip if you do not want to display these options.
3. Toggle the switch to require digital signatures after completing credit card transactions.
4. Click Save.
5. Click OK to save the preferences.