An appointment comment is a note that customers enter when making a booking online. You'll be able to view a client's comment when you select the appointment on the calendar screen in your account. You also can add an additional message to the note.
To view appointment notes, follow these steps:
- Select the existing appointment on the calendar.
- Select Edit.
- View the appointment comment or add any additional details.
- Book to confirm.
Helpful Info: Remember, there's a difference between an appointment comment/note and a customer note. An appointment comment is added to a specific appointment. A customer note is added to the client's profile.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap on an existing appointment on the calendar.
2. Tap Edit this occurrence.
3. You can see the appointment comment under Appointment Notes. Tap UPDATE APPOINTMENT when you are finished viewing or editing the comment.
On the Web Version
1. Select the appointment on the Calendar screen.
2. Click Edit.
3. Click Book when you're finished viewing or editing the comment.