An appointment comment is a note that customers enter when booking an appointment online. You'll be able to view a client's comment when you edit an appointment on the Calendar. You also can add an additional message to the note.
To view appointment comments using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Once you get to the Calendar, select the appointment with the appointment note.
- Select Edit.
- After viewing the appointment comment or adding any additional details, select Update Appointment.
Remember, there's a difference between an appointment comment/note and a customer note. An appointment comment is added to a specific appointment. A customer note is added to the client's profile.
Related Article: How to See an Appointment Comment in Vagaro on the Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
1. Select the existing appointment on the Calendar.
2. Tap Edit this occurrence.
3. You can see the appointment comment under Appointment Notes. Tap UPDATE APPOINTMENT when you are finished viewing or editing the comment.