The Pending Shipments report allows you to keep track of all pending product shipments. You can use a variety of search filters to find a specific product, track an item by the Order Number, and change the status of shipments that have been successfully delivered to a customer's address or to the store's location.
Configure and Run the Report
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Pending Shipments.
- Configure the report filters:
- Under Date Range, select dates to see shipments on a date or in a date range.
- Use Customer to select whose shipments to show.
Leave the field blank if you want to include all customers in the report.
- Enter the Order Number to filter the shipment list by a specific order number.
- Click Advanced Filters to filter the report by status.
By default, Pending is selected, but you can check other status options to add to the report.
- Click Run Report after applying filters.
The Pending Shipments report will show the following:
Use the Export or Print buttons at the bottom to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet or print a hard copy.
Change Order Status
Links in the Order Status and Order Detail columns open the Order Detail screen for the order where you can change the status.
- Select Shipped and enter a Tracking Number to change the status to Shipped.
- Change the status to Delivered from the menu.
- Select Cancel and you'll see the Refund screen to use to refund the order to your customer.
After changing the status, click Save to finish.
Depending on order status, your customer receives one of these messages: