How to See Your Email Billing Rates and Costs
If you go to your Email Billing History, you'll be able to see the amount you've been billed for sending emails in Vagaro within a specific date range. More specifically, you'll be able to see the email marketing plan you selected, billing dates, the date a bill was paid, the number of emails you've sent and how much you were charged.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Email Billing History.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates you want to include in the report.
3. Click on the checkbox to change the view of the report so that it is grouped by billing date. Or leave it unchecked if you do not want to make this selection.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished.
5. The report will display the following:
- The closed date.
- The billing date.
- The date the bill was paid.
- The usage or the number of emails that were sent.
- The billed usage.
- The amount that was charged.
- The specific email marketing plan that was selected.
- The price that you're paying for the plan.
- The usage limit, which dictates the maximum amount of emails that can be sent per month. The limit is based on the selected email marketing plan.
- The over limit rate or the dollar amount that was charged when the usage limit was exceeded.
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.