Your Email Billing History allows you to see the amount you've been billed for sending marketing emails within a specific date range. Additionally, you can see the email marketing plan you selected, billing dates, the date a bill was paid, and the number of emails you've sent.
To see your email billing history in more detail in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Email Billing History on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after adding the appropriate search filters.
Let's get started.
1. Click Reports.
2. Select Email Billing History.
3. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates you want to include in the report.
4. Click on the checkbox to change the view of the report so that it is grouped by billing date. Or leave it unchecked if you do not want to make this selection.
5. Click Run Report when you are finished.
6. The report will display the following:
- The closed date.
- The billing date.
- The date the bill was paid.
- The usage or the number of emails that were sent.
- The billed usage.
- The amount that was charged.
- The specific email marketing plan that was selected.
- The price that you're paying for the plan.
- The usage limit, which dictates the maximum amount of emails that can be sent per month. The limit is based on the selected email marketing plan.
- The over limit rate or the dollar amount that was charged when the usage limit was exceeded.
7. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.