The Email Billing History tracks the number of marketing emails you've sent to customers as well as the total amount you're being billed to use the service. You can also see the email marketing plan you are on, billing dates, and the date a bill was paid.
How to View the Email Billing History
- Go to Reports > Email Billing History.
- Select a Date Range, select Group by billing date, and click Run Report.
- The report will display the following:
- The Closed Date
- The Billing Date
- The date the bill was paid (Paid Date)
- The Usage or the number of text messages you sent
- The Billed Usage
- Charge - The amount that was charged
- The email marketing plan you're on (Rate Plan)
- The price of the plan you're on (Price)
- The Usage Limit - the maximum number of emails you can send per month based on your plan
- The Over Limit Rate (email) - the amount you pay per email you send once you go over the limit
- At the bottom of the screen, click Export to export the billing statement to an Excel spreadsheet, or Print to get a paper copy.