The Email Billing History tracks the number of marketing emails you've sent to customers as well as the total amount you're being billed to use the service. You can also see the email marketing plan you are on, billing dates, and the date a bill was paid.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Email Billing History on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after selecting a date range and adding the appropriate search filters.
Let's get started!
Email Billing History
1. Click Reports.
2. Select Email Billing History.
3. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates you want to include in the report. In the example below, we're able to see our email billing information during a month's period. Select Group by billing date to change the view of the report so that it is grouped by billing date or you can leave it unchecked.
Click Run Report when you are finished.
4. The report will display the following:
- The closed date.
- The billing date.
- The date the bill was paid.
- The usage or the number of emails that were sent.
- The billed usage.
- The amount that was charged.
- The specific email marketing plan that was selected.
- The price that you're paying for the plan.
- The usage limit, which dictates the maximum amount of emails that can be sent per month. The limit is based on the selected email marketing plan.
- The over-limit rate or the dollar amount that was charged when the usage limit was exceeded.
5. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.